CHILDREN TO THE RESCUE
Diversity Workshop for K-5 Classrooms
This Children to the Rescue Workshop is an age-appropriate lesson for enhancing social, emotional learning to the classroom. Themes of kindness, tolerance, pluralism, empathy, and respect are emphasized using a wide range of materials and methodology.
This workshop's goal is to inspire young children to make the world a better place and to provide them with the emotional literacy to consider the feelings of their fellow human beings as they grow and learn. This workshop brings students together in a fun, interactive learning environment.
The curriculum will cover topics such as:
- How to be compassionate andunderstand the meaning of empathy
- How to embrace diversity and understand differences
- How to stand up to bullies
- How far a little kindness can go
- How to take a stance against bullying
- How to have productive, open discussions
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-574-4099.